Funding partially provided by the State agencies including the Department of Mental Health, the Department of Human Services, and the Department of Transportation. Federal funding is provided by  the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 
What are the fees for services?

The fee will be set during your first contact with the Center.  A sliding fee scale, based on gross income, may be established to assist in making mental health and substance abuse treatment services affordable and available. Please bring picture identification, Social Security card, proof of income, and insurance card to your appointment. The Center bills MS Medicaid and CHIPS. Clients are responsible for filing for reimbursement for private insurance.

How Do You Make an Appointment? 

In Warren County, call 601-638-0031.
In Yazoo County, call 662-746-5712.

Walk-in appointments are taken each day at 8:00 a.m. at the Outpatient Clinic
Warren County 3444 Wisconsin Avenue, Vicksburg
Yazoo County 635 W. Willie Morris Parkway, Yazoo City